As you'd imagine, i'm often asked about the best way to look after your hair. There are lots of myths out there and there's also loads you can do to make sure your hair stays in good condition for as long as possible.
I thought i'd share 10 Tips with you, which will see you get as much as possible out of your hair between visits to the hairdresser:
1. Firstly, your hair is weakest when it's wet, so NEVER use a brush on it, always use a wide tooth comb - this will minimise breakage.
2. NEVER rub your hair roughly with a towel - it's one of the most damaging things you can do to hair, always pat it dry.
3. Avoid purchasing expensive products which say they will solve your split ends problem - it's a lie, nothing but having your hair trimmed will ever get rid of split ends.
4. Think about it; prevention is always better than cure, so buy products which suit your hair and. If you spend a lot of money having a colour put on your hair then buy the best products to maximise that and make the colour last as long as it can. There are a lot of products which help prolong hair colour, so purchase them and use them correctly - make sure you leave them on for the right amount of time and it will definitely help. Why not book a deep conditioning treatment after you've had your hair coloured, to help put back some of the moisture!
5. One product that I recommend (and also sell) is Miracle 10 Argan Oil - not only does it smell great but it also de-tangles, reduces static, controls frizz, prevents damage, improves moisture levels, adds shine, gives a silky feel and enhances manageability!